Dear Senior Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (SNEMT) participant,
Due to the simultaneous increase in trip counts and increasing costs we have
found it necessary to modify our existing transportation program
• Beginning July 1, 2022 and going forward, Age Well will require
all rides to be scheduled at least five (5) business days in
• This change in scheduling will allow us more time to schedule the
increased amount of rides we are experiencing.
Should you need to schedule a ride sooner than five (5) business days
in advance of your trip:
• You may qualify for the OCTA ACCESS program. OCTA ACCESS can
be reached at (714) 560-5956. Please contact them directly for
program details, questions, and eligibility determination or visit their
website at www.octa.net (click link)
• Many insurance plans, including Medi-Cal, may have non-emergency
medical transportation programs available. Please contact your
insurance provider for inquiries.
• For additional resources, please reach out to the Orange County Office
on Aging’s Information and Assistance call center at (800) 510-2020.
Sincerely, Amie Reynoso
You can download a copy of the announcement above, to keep or print for your records by clicking the button below.