Our Health and Wellness program consists of various preventative health classes, health screenings, and informational seminars that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Saddleback Emeritus Courses
- Memory Loss Classes
- “Living Healthy with a Chronic Condition” Classes
- Support Groups
- Lectures/Seminars: High blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, stroke, arthritis, diabetes, etc.
- Fall Prevention Classes
- Balance and Mobility Classes
- Blood pressure, osteoporosis, and glucose screenings
- Annual flu shot
Please contact your local senior center for schedules and availability.